APG Submission Guidelines
SUBMISSION FILE PREPARATION
- No images that have been displayed in either the APG Main or Maloof Galleries in the last 3 years are eligible for submission.
- Images must be JPG/JPEG and 2100px on the longest side.
- Rename files to the titles of each work exactly as you wish it to appear (example: MyGreatPhoto.jpg) Your name will be automatically prepended to the file upon upload.
- Create a text file with your Personal Info (name, email, phone, website/social media), Artist Statement (500 words max), Bio (250 words max), and Image list (in this order: Title, Year piece was created, Print/Image Size (W x H), estimated Framed Size (W x H) Medium (archival pigment print, inkjet print, silver gelatin, cyanotype, etc.), and save this file as a Word doc or PDF.
- Once you have paid the Entry Fee, you will receive a payment confirmation email and in that email will be a link to upload your files.
- BEFORE you use the link in your payment confirmation email, please go to the APG Member Login Page and make sure you are logged into your account. THE LINK IN THE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION EMAIL WILL NOT WORK IF YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN.
All entries must be completed ONLINE. Do NOT email any image files
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact – gallery@AtlantaPhotographyGroup.org