Time(s) - 10:00 am - 11:58 pm
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
APG is now taking submissions for our 7th annual and final Airport Show. Juror Amy Miller will select two photographs each from fifteen photographers to exhibit in the central atrium of the world’s busiest airport: Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL). ATL has an average of 260,000 visitors a day, making this an opportunity to have your photographs seen by literally millions of travelers from all over the world.
This exhibition will be featured in the Atlanta Celebrates Photography Festival Guide and in APG’s own Airport Show exhibition catalog.
Juror: Amy Miller
Amy Miller holds a BFA from University of Georgia and an MFA in photography from Pratt Institute. Amy worked at the Alan Klotz Gallery in New York and was the Gallery Director for Fay Gold Gallery in Atlanta. She became Executive Director of Atlanta Celebrates Photography in 2007. Miller has been a reviewer for many national portfolio review events, served as juror for numerous art and photography competitions, and curated numerous exhibitions, including an exhibition for a photography festival in China.
- Deadline for Entries: Sunday, June 18, Entries will be accepted up to midnight
- Notification of Acceptance: Friday, June 30
- Delivery Deadline for Accepted Artwork: Saturday, July 22
- Exhibition Dates: September 22 – November 15, 2017
- Entrants will be responsible for printing the selected images.
- APG sponsor Digital Arts Studio will handle matting, framing, and installing of selected work.
- Matting fee of $20 is required for selected work.
First: Purchase Entry Fee
Second: Prepare Text File and Images
- Juror Amy Miller will be selecting images that work as a pair, so keep that in mind as you choose work to submit.
- Export images as .jpg. Resize to maximum 2048 px on the longest side (72ppi).
- Rename files to the title of the work, exactly as you wish it to appear (Example: My Great Photo.jpg) Your name will be automatically prepended to each file upon upload.
- Create a text file with your name, artist statement (500 words max), bio (250 words max) and title list that includes creation year and medium. Upload this file along with your images. We suggest you download the example file on this page to use as a starting point.
- Once you have paid the entry fee and uploaded your files, you will receive a confirmation email.
Third: Upload Text File and Images
Something not working or still have questions? Watch this video
Liability and Agreement