Time(s) - 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Atlanta Photography Group
It’s that time of year!!! APG is excited to invite members to submit framed prints to be included in our annual, non-juried, APG Member’s Holiday Marketplace. The month of December is the busiest time of the year at the gallery for shoppers, so this is a great opportunity to show your work.
Submission Dates: September 29 – October 26, 2022
Submission Fees (Members Only)
– 2 works: $25
– 4 works: $35
– 6 works: $45
Should your work sell, buyers will be able to take home their artwork directly after purchase.
You will also be able to put in approved replacements at no extra charge.
Registration Begins: Sept 26 – October 26, 2022
Image Uploads Due: October 26, 2022
Delivery of Work: October 26 – November 16, 2022
Exhibition: Nov. 22, 2022 – January 7, 2023
Holiday Celebration: Saturday, Dec. 10th, 10am – 7pm – Open to the public
Closing Day: January 7, 2023
In order to submit your work you must be a current APG member. Join or Renew Now!
All entries must be completed ONLINE. Even though this is not a juried exhibition, submissions MUST still be uploaded digitally. Please do NOT email any image files.
- Complete Online Registration & Payment
- You will receive an automated email confirming your purchase. Because the Marketplace is not a juried exhibition, this email also confirms that you have a spot reserved for the exhibition.
- Upload images of your work using the link provided in your confirmation email by October 26.
- Before uploading, export images as .jpg. Resize to 2100 px on the longest side.
- Rename files to the titles of each work exactly as you wish it to appear (example: My Great Photo.jpg) Your name will be automatically prepended to the file upon upload.
- Create a text file with your Personal Info (name, email, phone, website/social media), Artist Statement (500 words max), Bio (250 words max), and Image list (in this order: Title, Year piece was created, Print/Image Size (H x W), estimated Framed Size (H x W) Medium (archival pigment print, inkjet print, silver gelatin, cyanotype, etc.), and save this file as a Word doc or PDF.
- Images and supporting material must be uploaded by October 26th
- All work must be delivered between October 26 – November 16
- All work must be framed or canvas-wrapped frames, and no work can be priced higher than $350.
- Longest framed dimension will be limited to 24” for portrait or landscape format, or 20” x 20” square format. Of course, works can be smaller, but they cannot be larger than those dimensions.
- APG reserves the right to not accept work based on content – please keep work family friendly.
- NO SAW TOOTH HANGERS, WIRE BACKS ONLY.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact – gallery@AtlantaPhotographyGroup.org