Time(s) - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Atlanta Photography Group
Push-Pin Event – October 24, 2023, 6-9pm ET
Exhibition: October 24 – 28, 2023
APG Gallery at Ansley Mall
Join APG members on Tuesday, October 24 at 6pm ET for the return of APG’s Push-Pin Exhibition. No need to mat, mount, or frame; Prints will be attached to gallery walls with push pins.
People’s Choice Award
This year everyone will have the chance to vote for their favorite prints, and the top 3 artists will be announced on our website, newsletter, and social media. The artist that receives the most votes will win a free space (no registration fee) in APG’s exhibition Choice.
- Tonight’s event is from 6pm – 9pm ET.
- Doors will NOT open until 6pm ET.
- Event is free for members.
- Members can begin checking in and lining up at 5:30pm ET.
- Non-members can purchase admission for $10 starting at 5:30pm ET. Please have a credit card or exact cash.
- Each person is allowed 24″x24″ of space on the wall to hang their work.
- Space is first-come, first-serve.
- APG will provide push-pins.
- Pizza and beverages will be served. There will be meat and meatless option.
- Prints must be unframed and unmounted.
- Each person will be given a silver star to place beside the print in the show they like the best.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be announced at 8:30pm ET with the 1st place winner receiving a free entry into Choice 2024.
- Volunteers allowed to pin-up photos prior to opening.
- Artists can sell their work (Gallery takes 20% commission for any sale APG handles)
- Buyers may take home prints at time of sale
Download wall labels and fill them out in advance to beat the crowd
Pick Up Prints
Show closes on October 28, 2023 at 4pm ET. All prints must be picked up between October 31 – November 4, 2023. Prints remaining after November 4, 2023 will be discarded.