Time(s) - 9:00 am - 11:59 pm
Atlanta Photography Group
Open to APG Members Only
- Registration Begins: Oct. 18th – November 12, 2021
- Delivery of Work: Oct. 18th – Nov 13, 2021
- Exhibition: Nov. 22nd – Dec. 30, 2021
- Holiday Celebration: Thursday Dec. 9th, 10am – 7pm – Open to the public
- Closing Day: Dec. 30th
For this non-juried show, APG members are invited to submit framed prints to the APG Gallery to sell during the holiday season. The month of December is the busiest time of the year at the gallery for shoppers, so this is a great opportunity to show your work and generate sales. And rather than waiting until the end of the exhibition, buyers will be able to take home their artwork directly after purchase.
Similar to other exhibitions, members must now register online. The registration fee is $5 per framed pieces, and artists can show 2, 4 or 6 pieces. Again, all work must be framed or canvas-wrapped frames, and no work can be priced higher than $200.
Longest framed dimension will be limited to 17” for portrait or landscape format, or 12” x 12” square format. Of course, works can be smaller but they cannot be larger than those dimensions. APG reserves the right to not accept work based on content – please keep work family friendly.
Open to APG members – Join or Renew Now!
– 2 works: $10, 4 works: $20, 6 works: $30
To enter this Call for Entry, you must be a current APG member. Join or Renew Now!
All entries must be completed ONLINE
- Online Registration
- You are responsible for delivery of your framed work to the gallery between October 18 and November 13m 2021.
- If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact APG gallery@AtlantaPhotographyGroup.org